Theresa C. Wan will be giving a seminar titled “Building a Solid Financial Future,” on Wednesday, February 13, 2013, at 7:15 p.m. in the Englewood Public Library’s Mackay Room. The program is free and open to the public.
We will focus on topics that are important to the health of an individual’s personal finances, including:
- Having a good understanding of one’s financial situation
- Setting achievable financial goals
- Are retirement funds invested appropriately?
- Do you have enough or too much insurance?
- Are there strategies to lower your taxes?
The Englewood Public Library is located at 31 Engle Street, Englewood, NJ. For more information about the library, please visit http://www.englewoodlibrary.org.
We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday, February 13 at 7:15pm.